Cleaner / Room Attendant / Housekeeping
3 days left
Flexible working opportunities!
Mornings, Days, Evenings, Part Time, Full Time, Casual work – we have something to suit everyone!
We are looking for Cleaners / Room Attendants / Housekeepers to be a part of our friendly multinational housekeeping team here at the 5* hotel Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
About the job:
- To ensure that all areas assigned are cleaned and maintained to the required standard. This includes spring cleaning programmers and refurbishment programmers in all housekeeping areas such as public areas, guest rooms, colleague areas and storage areas (e.g. bedrooms, bathrooms, corridors, skirting’s and furniture, fixtures, coverings and fittings).
- To participate in the building of an efficient team by taking an active interest in the daily running of the Hotel.
- To ensure that strict control is carried out when receiving and returning work equipment. E.g. Keys. Where appropriate is responsible for the upkeep of any equipment. Loss of any piece of equipment e.g. Keys, to be report immediately to Team Leader or Executive Housekeeper.
- To respond to answering telephone in an efficient and courteous manner as per Company Standards and carry out any guests request within the 7 minutes standard.
- To be responsible for the worksheet assigned and ensure that all request and information are correctly logged and all areas assigned are cleaned and presented and signed off to the standard required.
- To follow the Health and Safety manual handling and COSHH procedures closely.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Speak conversational English in order to communicate with colleagues and guests as required
- Previous Room Attendant experience is not necessary but you must have a passion for customer service and take pride in your appearance.
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Jumeirah hotel accommodation discounts
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Childcare support
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
About Jumeirah and the hotel
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also operates the new upscale-casual brand, Zabeel House by JumeirahTM and runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in the UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, China, Oman, Jordan, Malaysia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. http://www.jumeirah.com/
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London’s finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street – the Capital’s most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in Chinoiserie and The Club Room
Apply for Cleaner / Room Attendant / Housekeeping
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly