Sales Advisor- Part Time (Housing)
Sales Advisor – Part Time (Housing)
Are you a passionate sales professional with knowledge of the local property market who's looking for a new challenge in a role with a high-quality product and an ever-expanding number of new developments? Then join Morris Homes!
Morris Homes has a number of part time opportunities at our developments in the Warwickshire and Leicestershire areas.
Position: Sales Advisors (Housing)
Location: Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Oxfordshire
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Benefits: A competitive salary and benefits package including holidays, pension, life assurance and bonus.
About the role:
As a Sales Advisor, you will provide exceptional customer service by understanding what the home buyer is looking for and tailoring our service to help them through their home buying journey.
- Create a memorable first impression and build rapport with our customers in person, over the telephone or by e-mail
- Develop an expert knowledge of the development and property designs
- Understand the local property market and competitors and what sets us apart from them
- Accompany customers around the Show Homes and demonstrate what’s special about a Morris home and why it fits their requirement
- Explain the ease of the reservation process and how we can guide them through it
- Follow up on visits, maintaining a stream of potential buyers and convert opportunities into completed sales.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and relevant
- Liaise with the Site Management team to ensure the smooth running of the development
- Attend promotional events associated with the development
- Liaise with estate agents, solicitors, mortgage companies and all other associated businesses
- Maintain the sales office, show homes and stock properties to a high standard both internally and externally
- Previous experience with a National, Local or Independent House Builder would be advantageous
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
- Current full UK driving licence
- Experienced Sales Advisor
- Project a professional and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Sales Administrator, Sales Representative, Sales Negotiator, Property, Sales Executive, Housing, Sales Support, Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, First Time Buyer, Housing Developments etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.