Senior Manager Equity Reward – Part-Time
What we do
KPMG's Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of our business. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people.
Our KPMG People Services practice is a constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field and offers a very broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people. It encompasses a wide range of areas across Global Mobility Services (GMS), Employer Reward Services (ERS) and Technology.
Our ERS team brings a number of key elements under one umbrella, Reward, Employment Solutions and Employee Benefit Solutions all delivering a wide range of services. The team is looking for a Part-Time Senior Manager to join this dedicated national team that advises on the design, tax, market practice, corporate governance, regulatory and accounting aspects of management and broader employee incentive structures.
Why join the KPMG Reward practice
- Opportunity to develop and maintain specialism’s across the broad range of reward/share plans including listed and unlisted and UK and global work
- To work across both the reward consulting area and our more traditional tax and equity-based offering
- To broaden out your experience to include executive reward, global tax and/or regulatory advisory work
- To join a growing team that is expanding its offering to clients
What we are looking for
- A relevant professional qualification. e.g. ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) or qualified solicitor
- Project/financial management, including the ability to plan and monitor deliverables, budget and timescales
- A good understanding of the UK tax and legal issues that may arise in relation to long-term and equity-based incentive arrangements
- Experience of drafting legal documentation, employee communications and technical advice
Why join us
- Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
- Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at KPMG.