Employment Tax Senior Manager – Part-Time
What we do
KPMG's Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of our business. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people.
Our KPMG People Services practice is a constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field and offers a very broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people. It encompasses a wide range of areas across Global Mobility Services (GMS), Employer Reward Services (ERS) and Technology.
Employment Solutions operates as a national practice and is looking for a Part-Time Senior Manager to work on a wide variety of clients including many household names. The work is primarily project-based covering areas such as employment tax and National Minimum Wage governance, employment status, reward, payroll effectiveness and expenses and benefits compliance.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing work in relation to a wide variety of employment tax advisory projects, varying from larger strategic projects through to risk and opportunity review
- Managing employer compliance activities relating to areas such as employment status decisions, PAYE health checks, SAO certification, HMRC’s “Know Your Customer” reviews, voluntary disclosures and PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Taking responsibility for a suite of business development and marketing activities
- Owning and proactively dealing with engagement management aspects of project delivery including work in progress, billing and risk procedures
What we are looking for
- Ideally but not essential if you are CTA, ACA, CPA or CA qualified
- Thorough understanding of practical. Employment Tax compliance
- A strong background in either employment status (public sector client experience desirable but not essential) or National Minimum Wage compliance
- Provides compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Provides persuasive and self-assured responses in a credible manner
Why join us
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at KPMG