Senior Manager – Finance Transformation (FS Banking) – Part-Time
What we do
In Management Consulting, you’ll join a large and rapidly growing team, contributing to a range of projects that help clients address some of the biggest issues they’re facing in the boardroom.
Our Financial Transformation practice is a priority area for significant and strategic growth and the team works with leading Investment and Retail Banks, focusing on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their Finance & Risk functions.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join our talented team of consultants. If you are passionate about helping clients overcome challenges in their Finance function, then we’d like to meet you.
Our goal is to be the clear choice for our clients. We are achieving this by striving to deliver great outcomes for them, by working collaboratively until the job is done, and by bringing innovative ideas and approaches to help them solve some of their biggest challenges. We also try to have some fun at the same time.
What you’ll be doing
- Independently lead large scale, global Powered Finance engagements with accountability for the successful delivery of the engagement and client outcomes
- Communicate and demonstrate, through delivery, the benefits of our Powered Finance approach
- Build rapport and maintaining external vendor relationships to support delivery of each engagement
- Identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management
What we are looking for
- Experience in leading large Cost Management programmes for FS clients
- Extensive experience in developing, selling and delivering Enterprise Performance Management solutions in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in delivering true End-to-End programmes where required skills and capabilities would include ability to identify organisational cost and value drivers and cost efficiency KPIs
- Experience in leading and presenting strategic cost and operating model analysis of banking organisations
Why join us
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at kpmgcareers.co.uk