Bar Assistant Manager
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Assistant Bar Manager in our modern cocktail bar at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Assistant Bar Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As an Assistant Bar Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position in helping our guests by providing inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service. Also, as an Assistant Bar Manager role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the bar and lounge operation, ensuring all standards are met, operating equipment is in good working order, requisitions are submitted and picked up on time, actively monitoring the staffing levels in order to improve effectiveness and making sure an effective communication within the bar.
- To deliver 4* deluxe service to our internal and external customers
- To have an extensive knowledge of the food and drink menu
- To ensure the maximisation of profit within the outlets in using tools like up selling
- To attend and plan team and company meetings and contribute to them
- To adhere to health and safety policies•To support and drive the improvement of Bar and 1WB Lounge
What we are looking for:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
- Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system and Micros is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.