We are on the look-out for a career minded individual looking to start a career in hospitality and be trained to become a bartender.
The Hoxton Pony, needs a fast, reliable and charismatic Bar Back to join our ranks and be part of producing our amazing cocktails and fantastic atmosphere.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with no experience and a desire to be trained to become a bartender. We have trained a number of individuals that have started at Bar Back and progressed over years to become management within the organisation. If you are looking to take the leap into hospitality this is the role for you.
You should bring the following to the table:
- Self motivated.
- Inspired to study and learn products and cocktails.
- Working knowledge across all product ranges of wines , spirits, beers.
- WSET qualification a plus!
- Creative experience in cocktails is a must - we're looking for someone who can embrace their inner mixologist and create a magical guest experience.
- Unsociable hours are a given in this industry & it's no surprise to anyone. We'd love someone who can embrace this lifestyle.
- An individual who can follow polices and procedures.
- Most importantly, a bartender at The Hoxton Pony must have an appetite to progress learn and hone new skills.
Successful applicants to the Bar Back job at The Hoxton Pony will receive a wage of £8 per hour