Lettings Administrator - Renewals
We are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join our Renewals team here at Portico! Are you looking for a diverse and rewarding role within Renewals at a multi-award winning London estate agency? Then look no further!
Who are we looking for?
The role of a renewals consultant is both diverse and rewarding; it’s an interesting ‘all-rounder’ position combining legal and market knowledge as well as sales and customer service skills.
As a renewals consultant, you will need to be a competent negotiator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way. Quality of service and accuracy are vital in renewals.
The ideal renewals consultant will have the following skills and/or attributes:
· Sales driven
· Results orientated
· Strong team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Takes initiative
· Polite and professional with a willingness to learn
About the role:
For this role you will be:
· Proactively managing and negotiating tenancy renewals
· Instructing works recommended via our Inspection Reports
· Building and developing professional relationships with landlords and tenants
· Providing expert advice in order to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties
· Working to company targets to ensure high levels of renewals are maintained
· Referring business across all Portico departments/offices to maximise business opportunities
· Deliver exceptional customer service
What’s in it for you?
Portico is a great place to work and recognises that happy employees produce the best results. We’re offering the successful renewals consultant a basic salary of £18,000 per annum plus commission and fantastic benefits, which include a voluntary pension scheme, regular get-togethers, free lunch on Wednesdays, a well-stocked soft drinks fridge, day off for your birthday and lots more.
We will also sponsor your ARLA exams (if you have not yet completed them) and award you with a bonus on successful completion of your exams. Following this, we provide ongoing training and development.