Accounts Receivable Specialist
DDB Europe Limited is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role will ensure efficient and accurate invoicing and cash collection for a global client. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in Credit Control and who is looking to work on a part-time basis within a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
- Ensuring timely issue of invoices for a global network client
- Ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Resolving all PO/invoicing queries on a timely basis
- Responding promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Handling disputed bills and support to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Running reports that can be communicated to senior management and escalate any slow or disputed payments
- Undertaking account reconciliations as required
The role is offered on a part-time basis of 22.5 hours a week. This can be worked over 3 or 5 days a week.