Mid-weight Freelance Project/Account Manager - extreme flexibility offered
Level: Mid-weight Project/Account Manager
Hours: Campaign dependant (agreed upfront as much possible)
Type: Freelance campaign work
Reporting into: Managing Director
Started in July 2014, SUPER. is a youth marketing agency based in South West London.
We are a small and ambitious team made up of creatives and strategists, who between them have over 20 years agency experience working with a broad portfolio of UK and global blue chip brands. In our past lives we have also worked in a variety of award-winning, global agencies and now with top media agencies and brands such as Hasbro and Warner Bros.
SUPER. is small but rapidly expanding so we’re on the hunt for a ‘special someone’ to join us part time, lending an extra pair hands to deliver some very exciting campaigns for well known brands. In return we offer significant flexibility and autonomy. Yes, we need someone who would be happy to attend client facing meetings or meet up with SUPER. people from time to time, but working from home whilst being contactable via email / phone is absolutely fine with us.
Perhaps you used to work in marketing and are looking for something flexible whilst balancing other things or you simply like a lot of autonomy when working. Either way, look at our requirements and get in touch if you think this might be for you.
- Proven experience in delivering through-the-line marketing campaigns
- Potentially has the experience in delivering youth campaigns or can demonstrate an interest in youth brands
- An understanding of brand strategy, marketing and research
- Experience of influencing and managing stakeholders from complex organisations
- A track record of developing innovative / creative marketing campaigns
- Experience of delivering to a budget and using resources effectively to successfully balance creative aspirations with limited financial and other resources
- Any experience running social media campaigns to drive amplification would also be of benefit
A good communicator
Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
Extreme organisational skills
Work to a deadline
Strong attention to detail
Very good verbal and written English
Anticipate challenges and opportunities which arise / present themselves
Please allow a week for us to respond to your email.