Sales Development Representitive
Big Life Project is a newly established EduTech business on a mission to help young people lead independent lives after leaving school. As part of our growth, we looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our Head of Sales. The role will be on a contract basis and will suit someone seeking flexible working hours.
You will support our Head of Sales with demand generation, prospect development, and sales opportunity recognition activities. Lead generation via telemarketing will be one of our first and main routes to direct engagement with key decision makers and stakeholders within targeted markets (schools, academies, trusts etc).
- Trial 3-month contract immediate start - 4 - 5 days a week 5 hours per day, based from home. A successful trial period will create an opportunity to work on a long-term basis with the team
- Be based within the Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire area
- Start Immediately
- Training & Induction given
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in the education sector is a bonus
- A desire to be part of a new Edtech company
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office & CRM) are essential