Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 18th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses.
Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3million.
Position: Customer Service
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month from 9.00am to 4.00pm
Salary: £17,250 per annum
Benefits: 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off; 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance; private medical insurance, contribution of up to 50% of your gym membership; we donate £3k a month to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice; Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
About the role:
- Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via phone
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver
- Ideally, you’ll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agents, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Administrator, Officer Administrator, etc.