Care Assistants with Bupa - flexible hours
Bupa Care Homes have fantastic opportunities available to join an enthusiastic and motivated team as a Care Assistant based in our Copper Beech Care Home. With opportunities to work both Full time and Part time, Days or Nights we are bound to have something to suit you and your lifestyle.
Never has there been a better time to consider a career in care, or to join our team at Copper Beech as a Care Assistant. The home has already achieved a rating of ‘Good’ from the CQC, and are currently proactively working towards achieving ‘Outstanding’.
As a Bupa Care Assistant your day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing first class, dignified person-centred care to our residents
- Maintaining our resident’s independence and building good relationships
- To assist with washing, dressing, feeding, toileting and personal hygiene in line with each of our resident’s care plan
- Assisting our residents in their daily social activities to ensure they are stimulated both physically and mentally.
To join our team at Bupa as a Care Assistant, you need to be:
- Respectful, courteous, compassionate, caring and motivated
- Be willing to undertake any aspects of care or non-care duties
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
Previous Care experience isn’t essential; however, a genuine desire to care for our residents is essential.
In return Bupa will offer their Care Assistants:
- Ongoing training and qualifications (NVQ)
- Career development
- Refer-a-Friend payments of up to £1,000
- Interest-free loans
- Bupa cover the cost of a DBS check (£44)
- Free uniform
- Hot meals provided
- Free Tea / Coffee
- Plus many more
For more information on how you could help people live longer, healthier, happier lives please apply.
Apply for Care Assistants with Bupa - flexible hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly