About the role
This role represents a rare opportunity for someone to join an established architecture team. As an enterprise architect you will provide expertise & vision to lead the UKHO on its digital voyage from an analogue paper based product provider to one of a supplier of digital data and products.
Our key objective is to become the Marine Geospatial Information Agency.
You will help define the new digital architecture and transitioning the existing landscape to meet the new digital challenges.
You will be working with the strategic leaders and agile teams to define and govern the capabilities and outcomes to springboard this prestigious and historical company into the future.
- As an Enterprise Architect will also be responsible for Maintenance and development of the architecture framework, including Enterprise:
- Architecture Practice
- Architecture Principles and Policies
- Strategy \ Roadmap
- Building Blocks
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Repository
We are looking for the following, but not limited to, experience:-
- Ability to define, maintain & implementing Enterprise Architecture
- Drive the Enterprise Architecture framework
- Evangelise good architecture practice at programme, project and agile meetings
- Show thought leadership in technology, Innovation function & be a visionary leader
In return we offer genuine flexible working conditions through flexi-time as well as a collaborative & supportive environment
So, if you are open be based in a in beautiful location, would revel in our new cutting edge building within a superb working environment. We want to hear from you asap.
If we receive a high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply if you have not been successful.
Closing date will be 2nd November 2018 at 12.00 noon
Apply for Enterprise Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly