Personal Tax Semi-Senior
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Semi-Senior to join a Top 20 firm in Central London Office. This role will suit those who are seeking fast progression.
If your current role is not offering you the exposure you are looking for, if you have reviewed your opportunity for progression and it looks a bit slow, or if you want to join a Top 20 firm with an excellent reputation, I would be interested in hearing from you.
In your new role, you will be able to pick up a portfolio of high net worth individual, trusts, sole traders and partnership clients. You will be supporting the seniors, managers, partners and tax teams, with tax compliance and some advisory work. The plan will be to eventually make you senior, how soon this happens is dependent on what you put in.
If you want to have the freedom to organise your working day around out of work commitment, you will be able to take advantage of Flexible working hours.
Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
- Looking after a mixed portfolio of clients
- General compliance work
- Liaising with HMRC
- Suggesting potential tax planning opportunities
- Providing basic advice where possible
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm???s quality standards
- Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc
Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
- Ideally working towards ATT qualifications
- Strong GCSE???s and A-Levels
- 2 Years Personal tax experience
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers