AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a VAT Semi-Senior for a Top 20 firm to work in their Central London office.
If your goal is to eventually become a well-rounded VAT adviser, and you would like the opportunity to develop your soft and technical skills, I would be interested in hearing from you.
Your new role will offer great progression, which will be assisted with full study support. The focus for this role will be on your development, which will be achieved by giving you great exposure to a variety of technical issues, a diverse portfolio of clients and different teams within the firm.
VAT Semi-Senior responsibilities
- Assisting with the provision of VAT compliance;
- Assisting the VAT Team in researching technical VAT questions;
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT return calculations;
- Assisting with VAT advisory matters;
- Liaising with HMRC and answering HMRC enquiries.
VAT Semi-Senior requirements
- ATT qualified, or equivalent;
- Strong academic background;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of and experience within VAT;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- High organization skills with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks.
For further information on this VAT Semi-Senior, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers