Citi, Press Officer - 12 Month FTC Maternity Cover
Contribute to an integrated media relations function that enhances Citi’s profile and reflects business strategy and key business drivers.
Job Background / Context
Manage the media strategy around Citi Research in EMEA, particularly around our flagship GPS series.
Diversity and Inclusion
Support the Citi EMEA/UK franchise by leading a proactive media strategy around key reputational management issues for diversity and inclusion.
Other ICG Businesses
Work as a back-up for all other business lines including capital markets and corporate and investment banking.
- Manage the external media strategy – print, broadcast, online, events, social – around the Citi GPS series. Execute a proactive campaign based around that strategy.
- Support the overall Citi EMEA franchise by helping to coordinate thought leadership events, including driving the interest of key media
- Work closely with the regional and global diversity leadership teams, advising on issues of public perception and media interest
- Proactively build and nurture relationships between target media and Citi business leaders
- Effectively prioritise and handle incoming media inquiries for all Citi businesses when needed
- Act as a senior advisor to our business leaders around all communications issues
- Work effectively and collaboratively within Citi’s global and regional Public Affairs teams to coordinate messaging and strategy across business lines and regions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly articulate with the ability to inspire confidence among senior leaders and stakeholders
- History of collaborating effectively with all levels of an organisation
- Proactive, collaborative and hard-working
- Ability to thrive within a global, multi-cultural environment
- Outstanding news judgement
- Self-starter with strong sense of initiative
This role is an opportunity to develop the reputation, both internally and externally, of some of Citi’s most important business lines. The individual will work with Citi representatives in countries throughout the region and also coordinate with Citi’s other business lines both in EMEA and other regions.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply' now.