Recruitment Advertising Sales Executive
We’re on the hunt for a Recruitment Advertising Sales Executive to work as part of the Mumsnet Jobs team. We need someone to come and help us change the world. Women who’ve taken a career break struggle to get back into the workforce at the same level as they left and even women who remain in work struggle to get jobs with the flexibility they need. At the same time, employers face skills shortages, recruitment is broken and gender pay gaps aren’t closing fast enough. We have some ideas on how to fix these problems. Come and be part of our team as we do this.
What you'll do
- Work within our Mumsnet Jobs team to pitch for and manage recruitment advertising campaigns and relationships
- Come up with creative ideas for employer branding campaigns to meet client objectives
- Respond to briefs with written proposals and presentations
- Manage client relationships
- Manage your own clients effectively, including new business and client renewals
- Be a key part of the wider Mumsnet Jobs team as we test and learn and drive strategy together
- Be agile and adaptable as we grow
What we're looking for
- Experience working within Recruitment, either internally or as a supplier to the industry
- Some experience of face to face selling
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise a varied workload and deadlines
- A can-do attitude
This role is envisaged as a full-time, 5-day week position though we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy: http://www.mumsnet.com/info/diversity-and-equality-policy. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet.
View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with the following:
- Your CV
- A covering letter that summarises your suitability for the role
Deadline for applications is: Monday 1 February 2019.
We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!