Part-time Office & Accounts Administrator
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for a part-time Office & Accounts Administrator to join our team 2.5 days per week. The role will be based in our Wardour Street office, with occasional travel to Gerrard’s Cross (off-site Accounts team base). The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hardworking and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills. Relevant experience in finance and general office administration is essential.
What you will be doing
- Overseeing the general upkeep of the office, ensuring the highest standards are maintained
- Developing creative solutions for space, office design, improvements to working environment and managing processes for staff to adhere to in order to maintain these standards
- Updating company health & safety records to ensure compliance
- Office maintenance
- Management of contract and price negotiations with office vendors and services
- Management of office refurbishment, including correspondence with landlord, local council, solicitors etc.
- Liaising with CBRE the Landlord for any office requirements, maintenance or improvements required
- Overseeing office insurance policies
- Updating office policies
- Ensuring relevant safety checks are in place e.g. fire, electrical
- Ensure fire safety procedures and first aid requirements are updated and appropriately disseminated
- General liaison with key partners e.g. IT and telephone
- Making visits as required to the bank and post office to support office requirements
- Collection of magazines from newsagents
- Checking and signing off invoices and office expenses
- Taking credit card payments
- Collation of departmental credit cards and employee expense form at month end
- Management of petty cash requests from employees
- Credit control
- Liaising with the offsite Accounts team regarding London office accounts admin requirements
- Previous experience working with an accounts team is preferred
- Credit control experience is preferred
- Microsoft office experience
- Knowledge of Quick Books accounting software would be advantageous
We look forward to hearing from people who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter and who are looking to develop their career in an award winning, innovative PR agency. You might also be…
- A team player
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Results driven
- Super organised
- Detail orientated
- On time
- A team player
What you get
We offer a variety of performance incentives as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging and rewarding talent.
PHA people have a real love and genuine passion for the media, are driven by results and are hugely successful. We think creatively in order to differentiate ourselves, develop new approaches and deliver an outstanding level of service to all. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and exceptional communication skills of our team. We are also a sociable, friendly bunch and are looking for someone like-minded to become part of our team.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch.
Hours: 2.5 days per week (flexible as to structure within our core working hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 4pm Fridays)