French Speaking Business Development Representative
Do you speak French? Are you looking to use your language skills in your career?
My prestigious client in Yeovil is looking for a Fluent French Speaker to join their business to help grow their French accounts.
This is an office based role and will involve Account Management of current clients and New Business Development in the market to grow and develop the businesses sales.
Main job duties:
- Building lasting relationships within the French market in order to increase customer spend and business growth
- Making outbound and taking inbound calls on a daily basis
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Researching the market and using market knowledge
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Working to KPI's, growth targets and new business targets
- Track and record activity
- Attend trade shows
- Offer a world class service to all customers and potential customers
The business offers:
- On the job training about their products and brands
- Sales training specific to individuals
- Buddy system
- Potential to work within all areas of the business
- Free on-site parking
Qualities and experience of the ideal candidate:
- Fluent French both written and oral
- Sales/Account Management experience
- Ability to absorb information
- Computer literate
- Confident personality
- Tenacious and persistent - not phased by set backs
- Works well under pressure
- Drive to achieve
- Can work to and achieve targets
- Ability to build strong relationships
Candidates with relevant experience and ambition to achieve are welcomed to apply.