Sales Development Representative (26k and a sales bonus)
Want to join a Company that's going places? Come and join First Mile, voted one of the , companies to inspire Britain 2017 and 2018! We are one of the UK's leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers. As a result, First Mile is growing by 25% every single year!
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing some of our largest sales opportunities and building relationships with key decision makers at national retail brands and large corporates. You will be identifying, qualifying, and meeting these large prospects; then working with the sales team to convert them into customers. You'll find and develop these prospects from multiple sources and be trained in modern communications and selling techniques to develop them and build relationships with key decision makers.
We want you to make a real difference.
- A people person you love speaking with people and are naturally outgoing and engaging
- Loves the environment driven to improve it, through developing great, commerciallyviable sales of First Mile recycling solutions
- Positive and resilient High energy, enthusiastic, friendly with a positive attitude
- Tenacious a strong drive for results and loves working in a fastpaced environment
- Advanced communicator Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
- Drivento meet or exceed targets
- Problem Solver Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
- Outbound lead generation/sales experience - through email, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Strong communication - ability to build quick rapport and influence key decision makers
- Research & Analysis - identify, test and profile high quality leads that meet First Mile’s target market
- Adaptability & Problem Solving - ensure success by overcoming challenges and adapting your approach to a changing market
- Salesforce experience
The salary will be up to £26k quarterly sales bonus scheme!
Your holiday entitlement will be 33 days (including bank holidays). There are also lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits!
Please apply by sending your CV with and a brief covering letter; indicating how you feel you can add value in this role.