Membership Sales and Industry Engagement Executive
A new exciting opportunity for a Membership Sales and Industry Engagement role.
Based at the offices at Marketing Peak District and Derbyshire in Chesterfield, we are seeking to appoint a new and engaging role within our dynamic team.
As Membership Sales and Industry Engagement Executive you will work with our industry team to continually grow our core membership base, providing excellent customer service and ensuring business needs are met.
You will need to have a strong successful sales track record as this will be a key part of your role, experience in B2B communications, high level of attention to detail and be self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
- To assist with the successful delivery of the ERDF 'Growing and Developing the Visitor Economy within Derbyshire’ a business support project allocating 40% of their time to this project.
- Actively undertake telesales and sales activities required to support all major digital and print campaigns.
- To work with membership businesses retaining membership sales year on year, ensuring business needs are met.
- Create new ideas to attract and grow the existing membership base by actively looking for new members across all sectors.
- Assist in developing and delivering new commercial opportunities, including new categories of membership.
- Provide performance statistics for commercial on-line advertisers.
- Assist in the delivery of the Industry communication plans.
- To assist in maintaining the central database to ensure that all business records are kept up to date, ensuring business needs are met and communications are effective.
- Support content for the industry facing website, updating events, helping to pull together news-letters and general communications through e-shots etc.
- Other tasks relating to membership and business support as required.