Head Pastry Chef
Do you want work in a 4 Red Star Hotel with One Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosettes?
- Heading up a team of 6 chefs in Pastry + kitchen Porters.
- Quality experience in a fresh food environment.
- Produce plated deserts for all menus/restaurants up to 4 Rosette standard.
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes.
- Recruitment, training and motivation of the Pastry team to ensure consistent standards of excellence.
- To achieve GP% required and agreed with the Executive Chef.
- Designing with the Executive Chef menus/menu items for afternoon tea, restaurant as well as banqueting menus.
- Experience and passion for food and creating rosette standard dishes from fresh ingredients.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
- Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment.
- Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support junior team members to develop and achieve.
- Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards.
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus £800 - £1,200 service charge.
- Accommodation is available for those relocating £495 per month in Egham.
- 4 weeks holiday plus 8 Bank holidays.
- Free car parking.
- Employee uniform.
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels.
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels.
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our Spas.
- Discount on retail products in our Spas.
- Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme.
- In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then please call the office or apply with an up to date cv.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.