Children and young peoples support worker
Experienced Children's Residential support worker
- Location: Liverpool
- Position: Children's residential Support worker
- Care Categories: Children Young People, Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging Behaviour
- Service: Residential
- Salary: £9.00- £9.50 Per hour DOE
- Hours: Full Time
- Shifts: Rota - Long Days, Waking Nights , Weekends
- Contract type: Permanent
To provide a safe therapeutic environment, for children and young people in the residential setting on a day to day basis.
Follow all safe guarding and company policies
Develop good working relationships with multi disciplinary teams and young people.
Effectively follow and reflect the decisions made in the YPS care plan
Clear communicate on to ensure harmonious working relationships
Maintain the companies Ethos that takes into account race, disability, gender and sexuality
Liaise with teaching staff
Keep accurate records
- Level 3 Children and Young people qualification
- 12 Month experience in a similar role working with children
- Experience working with Children with Autism
- Knowledge of Children's home quality standards and regulation 2015 and child care act.
- Ability to communicate effectively at meetings, through written reports and the production of clear, accurate records
- Responsive to the needs of young people
- Ability to participate fully in restraint techniques.
- Own car with business insurance
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Salary £9.00-£9.50 ph
Hours Full Time Rota 35 hours per week
To apply or to discuss in more detail please apply or call Jen from Major Healthcare on 0 - 151 - 252 - 0010