Flexi Support Worker
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Flexi Support Worker to join the team based in Chelmsford. You will join them working various hours and you will receive a competitive salary of £9.00 and £9.36 per hour + Sleep ins £70.47 per night.
The Flexi Support Worker role:
As part of a large pool of zero hour contracted Flexi Staff, you will be booked for ad hoc support shift cover at services matching your skills and experience. Flexi staff are deployed during periods of staff absence or to cover a vacancy until a permanent staff member has commenced in the post.
What they’re looking for in their Flexi Support Worker:
- Previous care and/or support worker experience
- An understanding of the needs of different vulnerable client groups
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records
- Demonstrate ability to relate respectfully to customer needs
- Ability to encourage independent learning skills using a variety of different forms of communications
- Ability to empathise and advocate for the needs of customers
- Flexibility and reliability in work place / hours / approach
- Demonstrate ability to work hard as part of a team
- Experience of welfare support and government initiatives
Benefits of becoming their Flexi Support Worker:
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Paid Mileage at 44p per mile
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Spot Bonus awards
- Long Service awards
- Paid Induction Training
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Annual pay review
If you feel have the skills and experience to become their Flexi Support Worker please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.