Brand Partnerships Manager
Reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships, it will be your responsibility to drive advertising revenues within your media agency patch. You will play a crucial role in targeting and building senior-level agency contacts, developing new business and securing ongoing relationships with existing clients. You will respond to agency briefs that require tight turnaround, but also spend time doing proactive approaches to the agencies looking after Mumsnet’s top tier clients.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with decision-making management in top tier agencies in your patch
- Generate healthy opportunity pipeline and revenue
- Take out proactive pitches to brands we want to work with (via their agencies)
- Build and develop strong knowledge and relationships within your industries (Agency and Client direct)
- Understand Mumsnet’s solutions including Market Research (Insight), Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing and Talent acquisition
- Be proactive and generate new business as well as nurturing existing clients through understanding client outcomes, design and pitching solutions. Working with specialist teams here (such as Insight, Video and Influencers)
- Contribute to Mumsnet’s values and team spirit
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales or account management in a digital solutions environment.
- A great track record of business development, relationship building and delivering to targets
- The ability to devise creative cross-portfolio marketing solutions
- Experience of working inbound leads and proactive networking selling, pitching to senior level decision makers
- Industry knowledge and interest
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent team player
- Keen attention to detail
We've envisaged this role as full time, based in our offices in Kentish town, but we are happy to consider flexible working options for the right candidate.
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18-odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy: http://www.mumsnet.com/info/diversity-and-equality-policy. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet. View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates some of the qualities we’re looking for.
The deadline for applications is asap. We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!