Be part of the Software Development team that is behind the largest data bureau in the UK. Building Market leading products for the UK Financial market.
Experian are currently recruiting for Business Analysts, responsible for conducting detailed analysis and product/process design within the Software Development team. Supporting the delivery of projects through, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
We are moving towards more Agile delivery methods. Join us on our journey to transform the way we work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with users, key stakeholders and project team members to translate business requirements into easy to understand artefacts to ensure the product is developed meets the business's needs.
* Define and maintain key artefacts as required by the project.
* Eliciting and documenting business requirements from key business stakeholders
* Eliciting and documenting system data
* Using a variety of written and oral communication methods, our BAs disseminate requirements to highly technical development and testing resources within the project team. They are always aware of their audience and target the level of communication accordingly
* Involved in the inception of a project or sprint, through leading the estimation process and deliverables.
* Communicate progress of work to key project stakeholders and recommend corrective actions
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience or background in software development projects and delivery methodologies
* A good understanding and demonstrable practical experience of the application of different business analysis tools and techniques.
* A good understanding and working knowledge of different project methodologies
* Degree level or equivalent professional experience
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience within Waterfall and Agile projects
* A sound understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
* Professional certification (ISEB/BCS or ITIL)