We are recruiting a practice based accountant to play a key role in the audit and accounts team of a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants. We require a senior accountant, either qualified or qualified by experience, to work as part of a team who will be responsible for conducting audits for limited company clients across a wide range of industries. Experience of academy school audits would also be useful but not essential.
Our client has an excellent reputation for promoting from within , many of the partners progressing from trainee roles.The role will suit a motivated self starter who will take on responsibility for;
- Undertaking audits of financial statements
- Training and supervision of junior team members
- Meeting clients to discuss audit matters
- Preparation and production of accounts and tax computations from clients records
- Undertaking special assignments
- Helping to develop the business of the practice