Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Producing monthly and quarterly reporting for expenses and revenue against plan targets for the insurance and the inspection business
- Fill the role of Budget Controller for certain areas of the business
- Drive the preparation of the annual expense budgets for the business, ensuring appropriate management and control of expenditure
- Involvement in the oversight of monthly and quarterly accounts
- Analysing expenditure and providing reporting to inform key business decisions
- Assisting with the appraisal of new products and business opportunities
- Providing financial support to the business and participating in projects as required
- Working with the wider commercial team to align and improve processes and reporting, ensuring improved efficiency and effectiveness
CIMA or ACCA Finalists
You will have the ability to interact and collaborate credibly at all levels in the organisation, including at senior management level and have excellent written and spoken English.
Close to a train station with off site park and ride if you would look to drive.
Please apply and get in contact if you are interested and would like to find out more.