Admissions/Admin Assistant (Part time)
1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a high-profile school in central Exeter, has a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, professional and well-presented individual to join their team on a part time, permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to support the Registrar in the liaison with prospective parents at all stages of the admission process. The successful candidate will be required to work 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday which will consist of 4 hours per day. There will be an occasional requirement to work an evening or weekend for seven open events across the year.
- Liaising with potential parents handling enquiries and assisting with the administration of the admissions process
- To compile letters and mailings throughout the year for events, awards, scholarships and the admission process.
- To assist with the administration and facilitation of events including taster day events, open mornings/evenings, six form interviews and moving up days
- To compile regular reports from the Admissions Database to monitor trends, statistics and admission number
- To compile prospectus packs and welcome packs
- To maintain and update admission records and spreadsheets on a regular basis
- General filing and other ad hoc duties as required
- Proven experience in MS Office products, specifically with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience of database management
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- To maintain a courteous, approachable and warm manner at all times
- A team player with excellent communication skills with a willingness to adapt to the changing demands of the school
- A confident and friendly telephone manner
We are seeking a confident communicator, and real 'people person’ who thrives in a role where they are an ambassador for the organisation, and who prides themselves on ensuring people receive a warm and professional reception. To be considered for this role you will have recent previous administration experience and be well presented and articulate. Previous experience working in a similar setting would be advantageous but not essential.
Keywords: Part time admin work, part time administrator, school administrator, admissions administrator, admissions, jobs in Exeter, part time jobs in Exeter