Our client has a vacancy for Solicitor Corporate/Banking. You should be hard-working, out-going and a good team player with experience of working in a city or medium/large provincial practice.
You must have:
• Basic business law
• Company / business acquisitions and disposals experience acquired through a training contract with a city or medium /large provincial practice.
• Sound legal knowledge, drafting skills and experience with a recognised practice
• Commercial, practical and financial awareness
• Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
• Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
• Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy unit
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.