Deputy GM - Busy West End Restaurant
Deputy General Manager, London W1
Salary c£30,000 per annum
Our client is an expanding Asian restaurant group that is looking for a Deputy General Manager with experience of managing a high turnover restaurant to work at their flagship restaurant in Soho, London W1.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing the full service of a high volume restaurant, managing a large team, working in a busy environment and is both people and quality focused.
Your management experience should cover costing, ordering, forecasting and profit and loss as well as staff management and health and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities for Deputy General Manager:
• Managing customer relations, ensuring they exceed customer expectations.
• Assisting with training of staff.
• Organising staff rota according to needs of the business.
• Ordering stock and managing supplier relationships.
• Ensuring budgets and maintained and results achieved.
• Delivering team objectives and motivating the team to achieve them.
• Delegating responsibilities effectively.
• Establishing great positive working environment.
• Solving problems before they occur and quick thinking.
Skills Required for Deputy General Manager:
• Previous experience as an AGM / DGM within a high volume, high street restaurant chain.
• Good team and financial management experience.
• An excellent history of exceeding customer service expectations.
• Working as a team and on own initiative, being pro active.