Degree qualified in Engineering/Mechanical/Aerospace/Design or similar? Looking for an opportunity to grow your career and join a world-recognised business that specialise in complex, high-value systems used within both military and civil aviation and defence?
You will be a key member in supporting the Mechanical and Configuration Management teams, undertaking general administration duties, assisting in the management of design data, Engineering Change Requests and updating the design/configuration database.
Engineering Administrator Requirements:
- Some technical understanding of Manufacturing/Engineering Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good administrative skills (excel, word etc)
- Some experience in a design engineering environment
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Design, Aerospace Engineering or similar.
If you are interested in this Engineering Administrator opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.