Registered Manager Children's Home
Would you like to progress a successful career in childcare management?
Our mixed children's home for 3 young people in care is a safe haven, a central point to help build confidence and self esteem which will stay with them for life and a place for you to grow your career. Our detached property is accessible and safe at the same time. You'll be leading a high performing, highly skilled, tactical therapeutic care team with great experience. Please read on and apply!
- Free parking
- A values based culture
- Competitive salary
- Great progression available - we're national!
What are your responsibilities?
- Leadership and management of the home
- To contribute to the assessment, referral and admission process
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained, inducted and supervised in line with OFSTED regulations
- Develop strategies to increase community presence and brand awareness
- Fulfil obligations set out in the quality care standards
- Build a culture of team cohesion
- Promote equal opportunities
- Maintain an environment which enhances safeguarding of young people
What is required?
- NVQ Level 5 or Social Work Degree / equivalent
- Registered Manager experience in a children's home at least 2 years
- Experience in children's services
Once you get in touch, I'll book your face to face interview with our Director Of Care and you'll be well on your way to having the best year of your life!
Call Sandip now on to get an interview.
Know someone who would love this job? Refer them for £300!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.