Operations Assistant / PA
Operations assistant / PA required for prestigious Cambridge College!
This a fantastic opportunity to progress your career. Please apply today!
Salary: £19,000 -21,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Start: Early Feb 2019!
- Work with the Site Manager to manage the spreadsheet of works to be carried out across the college
- An interest in Facilities to assist Site Manager
- Liaise with the care taking team to record when jobs are allocated/completed
- Assist with room set-up/assemblies as required
- Work with the exams team with regards to room layouts etc.
- Escort contractors on-site in line with safeguarding regulations as required
- Carry out weekly/monthly tasks on site such as checking first aid boxes, fire extinguishers, emergency exits
- Manage all the paperwork relating to the site itself including the upload of compliance certificates and documentation to central database
- Act as cover for the Finance team in terms of placing orders, processing invoices and updating spreadsheets.
- Due to the diverse nature of this position jobs, duties and responsibilities may be changed at any time and therefore the successful candidate will need a good degree of flexibility
- Spend 2-3 hours per day (more when required for staff cover) on the main reception desk. This will involve greeting visitors, dealing with student's enquiries, handling post and deliveries and various other reception tasks.
Qualifications and Personal Development
ICT experience, specifically with Microsoft Office
Experience of working in a busy and varied office/site environment
Experience of working in an educational environment
Good verbal and written communication skills
A proficiency in ICT, particularly Microsoft Excel
Attention to detail
Commitment to on-going professional development
Team player with ability to think on their feet
Flexible approach to workload
Willing to undertake other duties within the college and work as part of a bigger team.
This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
The post holder is expected to work within policies and procedures of Foundation and be committed to its values and expectations. This includes promoting and demonstrating the principles of equal opportunity (including encouraging diversity and tackling discrimination) and sensitivity to the environment.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you - please email as soon as possible or call and ask for Natasha.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy