Ikano Bank have an exciting Fraud Investigator opportunity based in their Nottingham office. As a Fraud Investigator, you will play an integral role in the detection and prevention of fraud and financial crime throughout the Bank.
About Ikano Bank
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria and are part of Ikano Group, who are an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail.
You and Ikano can make a difference to finance for many people
You will be part of the Financial Crime Team where you will:
• Use your investigatory and decision-making skills in reviewing suspicious applications and activities to detect fraud and financial crime
• Be responsible for conducting investigations and seeing cases through to conclusion
• Utilise applicable sources and available data as well as sound questioning techniques to gather information to support your decisions
• Keep the Bank safe from fraud and be a focal point of contact for victims of fraud
• Perform general administration including compiling standards of evidence, updating customer management system information, written correspondence to victims of fraud and completing witness statements
• Provide exceptional service and support in maintaining positive relationships
Strong communication skills will be key, allowing you to communicate confidently when dealing with various stakeholders within the Bank, other industry banks, as well as government and law enforcement agencies.
Are you the one for Ikano?
Do you have ....
• Proven investigative experience in a similar role?
• A high level of attention to detail with the ability to investigate trends in data and see things through to conclusion?
• The ability to write concise assessments and investigative notes, clearly identifying rationale and decision making?
• The ability to work on own initiative but also be a strong team player?
• A methodical approach to work and be able to analyse information quickly and efficiently?
• The determination to strive to challenge existing processes and seek leaner outcomes?
• The willingness to work Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, with a flexibility approach to working weekends and Bank Holidays dependent on business requirements?
Key skills & Attributes
• A level or equivalent
• Proven recent investigative experience in a similar role
• High level of integrity
• High attention to detail with the ability to investigate trends in data and see things through to conclusion
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines
• Good Excel and Word skills are essential
• Ability to write concise assessments and investigative notes, clearly identifying rational and decision making
• The ability to work on own initiative but also be a strong team player
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• A methodical approach to work and be able to analyse information quickly and efficiently
• The ability to challenge existing processes and seek leaner outcomes
• Ability to work on a flexible rota basis with the need for weekend and Bank Holiday cover
For the role of Fraud Investigator there is a salary on offer in the range of £21k - £25k with excellent benefits including:
• 28 days holidays plus bank holidays!
• Complimentary fruit and refreshments
• Regular Health & Wellbeing events and FREE access to courses or sessions
• PAID volunteering days
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Ikano Bank. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank, finance, customer advisor, customer service, administrator, fraud, investigator,