Travel Booking Agent - Out of hours
Do you have the ability to offer exceptional customer service to a corporate client base? Do you thrive in a fast paced office environment? Is Travel your passion?
Due to continued growth & new client wins Randstad are currently supporting a leading Travel Management organisation with the recruitment of out of hours Travel Booking Agent to join their expanding Belfast based team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established & thriving business.
You will be part of a team of home based travel booking agents responding to queries from corporate clients & travel agents across the UK & Ireland. You will play a vital role in ensuring we continue to exceed our service level agreements and fulfil our customer requirements by providing the highest level of customer service and best value for money.
* Competitive salary £18000-£22000 pending experience
* Work from home
* 5 days out of 7 on rota basis including evenings and overnights
* Staff travel perks
* Free travel insurance annually
* Full induction and training programme
* Work place pension
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Team rewards
* Scope for career development
* Travel consultancy, airline or hotel booking agent experience within the travel, tourism, airport & hospitality sectors essential
* Knowledge of a Global Distribution System (GDS)
* Previous customer service or call handling experience essential
* Effective & professional communication skills essential
* IT proficiency with data entry experience essential
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload of multiple client requirements
* Working as part of a team arranging worldwide travel for corporate & business accounts within commercial, government, education & local authorities
* Responding to enquiries from travel agents throughout the UK & Ireland alongside corporate clients
* Securing fights, accommodation, tickets and transfer details
* Providing in-depth knowledge of destinations, tour operators and suppliers
* Using a GDS booking system
* Professional customer care exceeding customer expectations
* Account management
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.