Junior Sous Chef, 24K Term time only
Junior Sous Chef – Independent School – Near Bath
- Term time
- Weekends included
- Shifts 6.30am – 3pm/11am – 7pm
Perfect for someone from the industry who’s looking for a better work/life balance!
Permanent Junior Sous Chef needed for a school near Bath. Set in breathtaking surroundings this is an amazing chance to work for a prestigious contract catering company!
You’ll be catering for 600 students and teachers, using fresh ingredients.
The role is term time (42 weeks per year, you get all of the holidays off!) which suits someone who wants to have a better work/life balance. The company is huge so there are possibilities for overtime, or you can work in the holiday times if you wish.
Main duties and responsibilities Sous Chef (Near Bath):
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Head Chef in the daily preparation of food
- Supervising the junior chefs
- Seasonal menus
What you need to be successful in the Junior Sous Chef role (Near Bath):
- Experience at at least CDP Level, within a high standard environment.
- Passionate about food
- Can supervise and lead teams
Rewards and Benefits of the Junior Sous Chef role (Near Bath):
- Work/Life balance
- Daytime hours
- Paid for not working in the holidays
- The chance to work in the most highly demanded catering sector