National Showroom Manager
National Showroom Manager - International Decorative Surfaces (IDS)
We are recruiting for an experienced National Showroom Manager to lead our showroom Strategy. The Ideal Candidate will be based within a workable commute from London and the majority of our showrooms. This position is primarily responsible to increase Sales and achieve maximum profitability and growth, within lines of the company vision within IDS.
This role could potentially be a suitable next move for an established merchant experienced flagship store manager or showroom manager.
If you're looking for a role that's both varied and challenging, and would like to join a forward thinking company that's part of a multi-national organisation, then apply today.
What will I be doing in the role?
In this role as the National Showroom Manager you will be responsible to support the National Showroom strategy by driving the Sales, Margin and PBIT within IDS and Makeover Centre Branches. Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered, whilst maximising operational productivity and compliance with procedural and legal requirements.
For the National Showroom Manager in IDS specifically it is important that you will:
- Be able to demonstrate the relevant knowledge and experience required to be the National Showroom Manager.
- Understanding of Showroom Marketing Principles.
- Retail / sales / service management experience.
- Healthy attitude towards competition and an excellent eye for spotting potential sales opportunities.
- Confident in measuring showroom activity effectiveness.
- Ability to work under pressure and results driven.
- Must understand the value of delivering customer service excellence.
- Proven experience in similar industry, retail or a multi-site distributor is essential.
- The ability to deliver in line with agreed strategy KPIs is essential.
- You will have excellent Coaching Skills and have a 'Hands On' and Leading by Example approach.
- You will have strong Customer Service skills and a proactive focus on sales.
- You will be commercially minded and preferably have previous experience within the Merchant Industry or within a Distribution Environment.
- Must have a Full UK driving license.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car, laptop, mobile phone.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days' holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Who are IDS?
International Decorative Surfaces (a part of Saint Gobain) is the UK's largest distributor of surfacing materials specialising in flooring, worktops, laminates, panel products and solid surfacing. The company is part of the Saint Gobain Group, recognised as Europe's leading organisation in building materials.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://applicantdataprivacy/