Spa Therapist Luxury Spa
Award Winning Hotel & Spa
Our clients luxurious Spa now has an opening for a Spa Therapist. This award winning hotel is set in the beautiful Cotswolds.
The Hotel and Spa pride themselves on exceptional guest service, with the hotel attracting a range of guest's from families, couples looking for that romantic break.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
- Previous/current experience working in a spa environment or high end salon
- Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Can offer a high standard of treatment
- Strong team work ethic
- Motivated and good communication skills
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Performing high standards of treatments
- Promote and recommend aftercare advice to every guest & increase retail sales
- Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding services and showcasing their treatment menu.
- Keeping the treatment rooms and Spa area clean and tidy at all times
- Perform reception and spa attendant duties as and when required to support the running of the spa.
- Working with the whole team so you all offer unforgettable Spa experience for guests
Package on Offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Basic Salary: £19,760 + depending on hours. Negotiable depending on experience
- Staff discount across the Hotel group, including food and drink
- Training and development
- Free Parking
- Stylist Uniform
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities