SME Insurance Advisor
Our client is seeking an SME Insurance Advisor to join their team
To provide commercial insurance clients with appropriate solutions to their insurance requirements: this involves dealing with clients over the telephone and in person to provide insurance quotes and client administration, through the selling and/or servicing of commercial insurance policies.
- Dealing with insurer policy/account queries.
- Supporting team members in their activities as directed
- To deal with existing customer enquiries and provide a suitable terms and advice to clients over the telephone
- Telephone call handling
- Work as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through the selling and servicing of policies, including policy renewals
- To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up-to-date
- Update the team leader on a regular basis on all aspects of job activities
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
- General insurance principles
- Appropriate classes of insurance for the job purpose
- Key product features
- FCA sales and guidelines in insurance selling and administration.
- Personnel, and office procedures
- Use of company IT systems
- Communications : producing reports ; holding meetings
- Working in teams
- Customer service : telephone ; direct ; email ; fax
- SME/Commercial insurance experience
- Good communication skills
- Excel experience and sales/customer service experience.
How to apply
Please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1901-51OB or alternatively please contact Oliver Barker.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.