Compliance Officer (Exclusive Role)
My client is a unique FCA regulated Credit Broker and digital marketing business based in Cheshire who are currently recruiting for an individual to join a dynamic team within this entrepreneurially led and fast growing business.
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the role will be broad based and offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with a grounding in Compliance to really take charge of their career and drive it forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the key aims of the group are achieved
- Provide guidance on the interpretation of a wide range of regulatory requirements and the practical application of internal policies
- Identify, log, manage and provide advice relating to the remediation of regulatory risk events and or compliance breaches
- Assist with the team’s internal reporting and governance requirements including minute taking and pack creation relating to compliance related working groups and committees
- Responsibility for approval of financial promotions and related marketing or contractual literature in accordance with applicable rules and regulations
- Undertaking annual due diligence reviews of lenders, credit brokers and third party marketing partners
- Contribute to an effective compliance framework including the tracking / resolving of outstanding actions
Salary range is broad and will be commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in compliance gained within a financial services organisation. Energetic and enthusiastic you will also be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Based within a custom built tech centric new office, this is a fun and interesting work environment where you will be offered continual support and training and exceptional career progression.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.