Retail Store Manager
Do you have experience managing a food retail store and looking for an opportunity to progress?
Agenda Partnership are currently working with a national business to recruit an experienced store manager to cover a number of stores across the Cardiff area - offering you not only a great new challenge but also the opportunity to progress through the company
- Ensure efficient operation in stores
- Maximise profits
- Ensure customer service maintains above standard expectations
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Staff management
- Ensure food legislation and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Be accountable for store KPI's - stock control, store standards, sales and wage budgets
- Hands on management approach
- Previous management experience - ideally within food retail
- Experience in people management
- High attention to detail
- Excellent work ethics
- Strong numerate skills
The company have a great working culture and really look after their staff, not only through training and development but also by rewarding with 30 days annual leave, great bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers and staff discounts across their brands.
You will need a full driving licence and own vehicle.
If this sounds like a role for you then please forward your CV.