Client Services Executive - FinTech
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a forward-thinking alternative banking app? This market-leading FinTech company are on the lookout for a Client Services Executive to join their growing team.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining an exciting FinTech company who want to change the way we bank. They want to put the customers financial interest at the heart of everything they do; putting the 'fin' back in 'FinTech'. With lots of funding and beautiful offices in central London, they are looking for a fantastic graduate to join their dynamic and close-knit team.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will learn about the evolution of the product from the ground up. You will also represent the company on the phone, in chat and on various social channels. It will be your responsibility to provide quick and efficient help to clients, and be the first point of contact for any issues or queries. You will need to be proactive and highly adaptable, as you will be instrumental in developing the voice of a brand!
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing hands-on advice to any questions from clients
- Explaining things clearly and quickly through email, in-app chat or via phone
- Suggesting any improvements to their operations processes and procedures
- Understanding what their client base really want from the product
- Taking on board all relevant feedback regarding features and relaying it to the product team
- Attending weekly branding meetings, and suggesting ways that the company can be more 'on brand'
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from a top 20 university
- Above all, a fantastic communicator with flawless written and spoken English
- A problem-solver with the ability to explain things clearly to clients
- A real passion for technology and the ability to navigate around social networks with ease
- A friendly, incredibly organised and positive person
- A flexible worker who is available to work occasional weekend shifts (you will receive the time off in lieu)
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £23,000
- The ability to move sideways and upwards, as you wish
- Incredible offices - free beer on tap and a beautiful rooftop
- The chance to make a real impact on day one
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs and want to work in client services? If you're a personable graduate with an interest in mobile technology, don't miss out on this Client Services Executive job in London today!