We have an exciting Actuarial Analyst role with an international Lloyds insurer you will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance the pricing models for each line of business including price monitoring.
- Utilise market knowledge to adapt pricing techniques to achieve organisational targets.
- Rate adequacy analysis by line of business, class and/or individual risk.
- Support underwriters to assess pricing adequacy on individual accounts
- Provide training and support to underwriting teams where necessary.
- Examine historic loss information to enhance the performance of the accounts.
- Assist with the parameterisation of the internal model.
- Ad hoc analysis to support management as required.
- Have an exemplary command of the English language and be confident communicating with individuals, small groups and public speaking.
- Be an analytical and strategic thinker.
- Have strong academics and be a student Actuary of the Institute of Actuaries making good progress with CT exams.
- A minimum of a years actuarial experience.
- Good Excel, VBA and Access skills.