As a Support Worker at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
- Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
- Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
- Completing all necessary administrative duties
- Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions. We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please get in touch with Elijah Sikireta for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V via email.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
- A minimum of 3-12 months experience within a healthcare environment, preferably supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour or mental health needs.
- The ability to be patient & calm under pressure
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
- Flexible to work within multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support Worker with Pin Point Health and Social Care:
- Full time and Part time work available
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual mandatory training
- "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £75.00 per candidate referred*
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £10.40 with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
- The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.25 to £10.40 /hour