Deputy Shop Manager
If you have experience in Retail, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Deputy Shop Manager work alongside the Shop Manager and the team at our Charity Shop in Copthorne Shopping Centre, Copthorne Shrewsbury. You will receive a competitive rate of pay of £8.20 per hour on a 16 hour a week contract plus excellent benefits package which includes;
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 33 days including bank holidays
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create ‘better lives for older people’. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff – enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
Our Charity Shops help fund care and well-being services for older people living at our each of our locations. By raising money our Charity Shops help build retirement villages and all kinds of community activities for older people today and campaign to make life better for us all in the future.
What will you do as our Deputy Shop Manager?
- Support the Shop Manager to proactively drive sales and profit
- Assist in the recruitment, management and motivation of a team of dedicated volunteers
- Sorting and processing stock, dealing with customers, maintaining high visual standards and running the shop in the manager’s absence
Our ideal Deputy Shop Manager:
- You will be a manager or supervisor with previous retail experience
- A confident manager able to motivate and developing a team of volunteers
- Hands on and lead from the front and have creativity to come up with new ideas of generating donations
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality and believe in team work
- Although not essential it would be desirable if you had previous experience working in the Charity sector
Don’t miss out! Click ‘apply’ now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as ourDeputy Shop Manager.
This Deputy Shop Manager role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work clearance.