PRA is looking for a Payments Coordinator in the UK to work fully sponsor dedicated
As a Payments Coordinator, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Payments Coordinator is responsible for the review; evaluation; accuracy; compliance; and accountability of grants payments in accordance with Clinical Trial Agreement and Client Protocol.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing CTMS visit templates, suppliers and purchase orders
- Maintaining integrity, timeliness and accuracy of Investigator Grant payments
- Managing end to end payments processing and clinical trial payments
- Tracking and follow-up on status of both country-specific and site-specific financial exhibits
- Communicating with project teams, sites and Accounts Payable
Able to perform in a fast paced environment, able to create and reset priorities as the need arises, identify and raise issues before they become critical, and adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced high volume environment.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel. Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to use all MS Office suite or applications including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management will be beneficial.
- Experience in management of payments.
- Availability to work from sponsor´s office at least 2 days per week
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com