Reed Business Support gives you the connection of a local recruiter combined with the resources and brand of the UK’s #1 agency.
Our highly trained recruitment specialists use their market knowledge and local expertise, as well as the UK’s biggest candidate database, to help you fill your next vacancy, or find your next career move.
Job Title: Helpline Advisor / Case Manager
Job Type: Monday-Friday 9am-8pm 35 hours a week
Salary: £24,480 per annum
What you’ll be doing…
· Providing information and advice to customers regarding all matters relating to people in later life, in order to support their care needs.
· Providing clear guidance and support to customers, to impart knowledge enabling customers to make an informed choice.
· Providing case management support to customers who purchase the upgraded service.
· Proactively seeking opportunities for efficiency and optimisation across the department.
· Identifying opportunities to cross-sell products and services that would support the customer.
• You will…. have some background in Health and Social care.
• You will…. have knowledge of the UK’s health and social care systems.
• You will…. have strong communication skills.
• You will…. have the ability to multi task.
• You will…. have excellent IT Administration skills.
• You will…. have a working knowledge of safeguarding for children and vulnerable adults.
How to apply – Click ‘Apply Now’ below