Experienced Recruitment Consultant for Recruitment Agency – Home-Based - Flexible Hours
Experienced Recruitment Consultant for Successful Recruitment Agency – Home Based - Flexible Hours - £Competitive + Bens
Founded by a successful entrepreneur who previously sold a market leading recruitment business, this boutique Sales and Marketing recruitment consultancy is dedicated to putting the right sales and marketing professionals in the right jobs.
Working primarily with entrepreneurial, PE and VC backed, growth businesses, we take the time to get to know the clients we work with, identifying the right candidate with the right cultural fit, skills and passion necessary to take their business to the next stage.
As a result of our continued success we are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team and help research, headhunt and recruit Sales and Marketing professionals from Director to Executive level.
This is a home-based role, with flexible working hours and full support provided – including access to London office space when needed. We are looking for experienced professionals with strong Business Development and Fulfilment experience and a proven track record on delivery. We have a commitment to developing our people and helping them to maximise their potential – successful consultants will be recognised, inspired and rewarded.
- Find and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain and build on existing client relationships
- Provide a bespoke service to each of our clients
- Identify high quality candidates from the brief provided
- Conduct telephone interviews and face to face meetings with potential candidates
- Provide timely feedback to candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process
- Fulfill all briefs in a timely manner
Skills and experience required:
- Degree from a leading university (ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and Driven
- Proven experience in business development and fulfilment
- Must be able to attend a weekly meeting in London
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, expanding recruitment company that will help you to develop your skills and career. This is a home-based role, with flexible working hours offering full administrative support and London office space when required, with the chance to meet and grow relationships with interesting, entrepreneurial clients.
Highly competitive salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate.
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates currently residing and authorised to work in the UK will be considered.
At Portman Scott, we take your privacy seriously and we only process your personal data in order to provide you with work-finding services. We will never share your details with anyone without contacting you first. You can find our full privacy and data protection policy online.